Diving with Excursion Pro
's agent is the only Phuket liveaboard operator that can offer the flexibility to fit almost any holiday schedule you can come up with. How do we do it? Easy...
Our liveaboard boats stay around the Similan Islands for the season, unlike other liveaboard boats that travel from and to Phuket on fixed schedules. We transfer new guests to our liveaboard boats by minibus and speedboat every day of the week. You can therefor go any day you want!
No fixed schedules! Stay as long as you want!
You tell us how long you would like to stay on our liveaboard boat when you book. 1 day, 2 days... 10 days+... up to you!
You can also extend your stay if you want; just check with the tourleader if we still have space available. On the last day of your liveaboard trip we transfer you back to Phuket again by speedboat and minibus.
You can even join us for just one day, doing 2 of the best dives you’ve ever done.
October - May
||# of Dives
|2 days / 1 night
|3 days / 2 nights
|4 days / 3 nights
|5 days / 4 nights
|6 days / 5 nights
|7 days / 6 nights
Please note : South Siam 3 visits Koh Bon every Wednesday and Sunday for 2 dives and transfers will be to and from Koh Bon rather than Similans Islands.
The prices quoted above are per guest and includes :
- Transfers from your Phuket / Khao Lak hotel to the liveaboard boats and back
- Twin share accommodation
- All meals, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Dive Guide, tanks and weights
Please note that the following is not included :
- Similans National Park Fee...
- 400 Baht for entry into the park (divers and non-divers) plus...
- 200 Baht per diver per day
- for example... if you do a 3-day diving liveaboard, the National Park Fee is 1,000 Baht; 3 days x 200 Baht + 400 Baht Entry
- Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.
- Equipment Rental :
- Full Set special package price: 500 Baht per set per day
- Individual parts if you don’t need a full set...
- BCD: 200 Baht / day
- Regulators: 200 Baht / day
- Wetsuit: 150 Baht / day
- Mask & Snorkel: 100 Baht / day
- Fins: 100 Baht / day
- Towels. We do not at this time provide towels on-board. Please bring towels with you if you need one.