South Siam 4
is almost as flexible as South Siam 3. On South Siam 4 you can get on and off the boat 5 days a week compared to South Siam 3's 7 days a week, but on South Siam 4 you get to go to Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock as well as Similans and Koh Bon.
South Siam 4 dives around the Similans every day of the week except Wednesdays and Sundays when she goes up to Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock for the day.
You can basically join South Siam 4 any morning except Wednesdays and Sundays. You can also stay on South Siam 4 as long as you want, but you cannot get off the boat on a Wednesday or Sunday.
In order to visit Richelieu Rock you need to do a minimum of 3-days / 2-nights on South Siam 4, spanning a Wednesday or Sunday, making sure that your first and last day on the boat is not a Wednesday or Sunday.
14 November until 30 April
Similan & Richelieurock
||# of Dives
|3 days / 2 nights
|4 days / 3 nights
|5 days / 4 nights
|6 days / 5 nights
|7 days / 6 nights
The prices quoted above are per guest and includes :
- Transfers from your Phuket / Khao Lak hotel to the liveaboard boats and back
- Twin share accommodation
- All meals, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Dive Guide, tanks and weights
Please note that the following is not included :
- Similans National Park Fee...
- 400 Baht for entry into the park (divers and non-divers) plus...
- 200 Baht per diver per day
- for example... if you do a 3-day diving liveaboard, the National Park Fee is 1,000 Baht; 3 days x 200 Baht + 400 Baht Entry
- Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.
- Equipment Rental :
- # Full Set special package price: 500 Baht per set per day
- Individual parts if you don’t need a full set...
- BCD: 200 Baht / day
- Regulators: 200 Baht / day
- Wetsuit: 150 Baht / day
- Mask & Snorkel: 100 Baht / day
- Fins: 100 Baht / day
- Towels. We do not at this time provide towels on-board. Please bring towels with you if you need one.