Speed Boat to PP Archipelago
PP Island is the most popular Island Tour Destination of Andaman Sea. The tour from Phuket is more comfortable.
There are over 10 Islands that are members of PP Archipelago. However, the package will include just the beautiful beach and nice island to visit in the tour route.
Visiting Maya Bay, Monkey Beach, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave, PP Don and Khai Island is always the best for a Tour route. And charter speed boats as private trips can make you get more value. "No need to wait and no need to hurry."
We recommend seeing the highlighted pictures, details, and reading the brief program (It can be flexible upon your benefit) before submitting the booking.
Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pele Cove, Monkey Beach, Viking Cave and the other points are very interesting destinations to seeing, swimming, snorkeling and relaxing.
Khai Island: The small island located amid the Andaman Sea. There is only one beach surrounding the island. The water is clear like a mirror, the sand is white filled and looks like powder for the face. Snorkeling or swimming can start from every point on the beach.
|07:30 AM:||The new private minibus picks up from your hotel in Phuket (No any extra charge)|
|08:00 AM:||Arriving at the pier at Boat Lagoon Marina.|
|08:10 AM:||The boat leaves from the pier directly to the beach film bay - Maya Bay.|
|09:00 AM:||Discovery Maya Bay all the area from the beach front to the back of the bay, lay down on the beach or do easy snorkeling from the Beach.
- The boat departs from Maya Bay across the mountain to the Loh Samah Bay. This place is nice for snorkeling.
- Pele Cove. It looks like the largest nature swimming pool surrounding the mountains. The water is very calm (No waves can pass into the bay) and very clear. Jump down from the boat for swimming and do a nice snorkeling.
- Monkey Beach: Nice sandy beach and clear water. And the wild monkeys from the top of the mountain come down to play on the beach. They are not very friendly. Do not play with them closely. Just looking and taking a photo is OK.
- Viking Cave. The cave was the hidden place for Sea Pirate in the past, but not nowadays. It is the place for bird nests instead. Speed Boat can pass and float to see closely, but not stop to step up there.
|12:00 PM:||PP Don Island - PP Don is the main island of PP Archipelago. Look around, see the local shops and souvenirs and there are many good restaurants for lunch. Easy to find a good place for a nice lunch or cheap lunch from the locals.|
|14:00 PM:||We leave from PP to Khai Nai Island.
- One beach around the island, a nice filled and white sandy beach. The snorkeling can start from every point of the beach. Nice for relaxing, swimming and snorkeling.
|16:30 PM:||Arrival back to the Pier. The private minibus transfers back to the hotel.|
|23,000 Bath (Max. 10 People)|
|The extra charge for extra people is 1500 Baht/Person.|
The price includes